Savage Renegauge Field-12 Gauge
(Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system, offering consistent ejection, reduced recoil, and fast cycling for maximum dependability.
Produced in just about every type of shotgun from semi-automatics to pump actions and everything in between, the 12 gauge is the shotgun of choice for big game, turkey, waterfowl, upland, and small game hunters.
It’s also the #1 choice for home defense as well as for military and law enforcement use.
We are a nation that claims to prize up-by-your-bootstraps social mobility and making good through hard work and innovation.
When it comes to familiar brand names, however, we can turn into stuffy, straitlaced dowagers from a Thackeray novel, determined to keep companies in lanes we apparently regard as divinely ordained.
We are always happy to see a prestigious maker offer well-priced guns to the masses, but it is a tough chore to go the other direction.
Savage is stepping up to that challenge with its new Renegauge semiauto.
Importance of Savage Renegauge Field-12 Gauge
This system allows for firing low-brass light loads to high-brass magnums with no issues. By having less felt recoil, the shooter is able to stay on target for quicker, more accurate follow-up shots.
Savage Renegauge Field (Matte Black Finish) Specifications and Features:
- Savage 57602
- Semi Automatic Shotgun
- 12 Gauge
- 3″ Chamber (Accepts 3″ and 2-3/4″ Shot Shells)
- 28″ Carbon Steel Barrel (Melonited Matte Black Finish)
- 4 Rounds (2-3/4″ Shells)
- Aluminum Receiver (Matte Black Finish)
- D.R.I.V Gas System
- Synthetic Monte Carlo Stock/For end (Matte Gray Finish)
- Adjustable Stock for Length of Pull, Comb Height, Drop and Cast
- One Piece Chrome Plated Action Bar Assembly
- Chrome Plates Reciprocating Components
- Stock Rod Buffer To Reduce Felt Recoil
- Vent Rib Barrel
- Red Fiber optic Sight
- Easy Loading Port
- Oversized Controls
- Beretta/Benelli Choke Compatible
- Length of Pull 14.25″ to 15.07″
- Overall Length 49.5″
- Overall Weight 8lbs
- Flush Mount Improved Cylinder, Modified, and Full Chokes
- Hard Sided Carrying Case